Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saterday Baby.

This morning I headed up to fredericton with the parents. First we went scouting for house's and lots in the area. Then we hit up the mall. I bought 3 pairs of pants, which it's about time because I was in desperate need of some new jeans. When we were on our way out, I ran into Karen and Katie Dunn just enterting the mall. So I hung out with them for a while and let my parents continue house hunting lol. It was fun to hang out with them, there a good time. After that I went out to eat fer supper then headed back to Saint John.

As I got home I noticed Andrew was out infront of his dads house, so I went to talk to him for a bit. I haven't seen him in atleast a year! If not more. It was good to finaly see him concidering I use to be inlove and we were bff lol. Hes a hottie ha.

Anywho, after I chated it up for him I went to Alex Hayes's. It was like, Alex Kelsey Hannah Teressa and Myself. We watched jackass 1, which was pretty funnie but stupid lol. Then we headed out into the night to cause some trouble like always lol. It started off with Alex and Kelseys doing spread eagles driving into the bushes lol ..then they chased some girls down the street wearing masks. Then they went into Jim Bob's wearing the masks and did party boy to Teressa while the chinese owners were like, what the fuck? ha. Then, Teressa scaled the side of a 3 story haunted house lol. Then, the best part, Hannah rearranged a hotel sign and made it say "Bring Shit" then the guy came out yelling and called the cops who we managed to stay clear of. Then we stole chairs from peoples yard and put them in other peoples yard (just for laughs, not real intentions). Then I believe Kelsey lost fer virginity to a fire hydren lol haha. Oh it was such a fun night lol. Everything was so stupid but it was so funny I loved my life lol. Trouble is so much, I get amused by it so much. And cops just make everything worth that much more doing! I love it! The best part was we have this ALL of video,which I placed 2 below this post so enjoy lol.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOD TIMES! crazy night my dear! i cant wait to watch the videos haha. love ya!!