Saturday, September 23, 2006

Girls Night Part 2

Hello, so... tonight, following last nights Girls Night, was Girls Night part 2, ft: Kelsey and myself. We order pizza and garlic fingers from Greco to start it off. Tonight we had some major girl talk. Like wow, and it all took place in my wonderful kitchen. Which seems to be the place of conversation because when my parents went away in the summer, me and Hannah would sit on my counters and talk about everything for hours at night. Anyways, so we sat there for about 2 hours tonight talking about just about everything. But mostly focused on relationships. It was a really cool discustion though. We were saying how like, dateing isn't really like, something your sapose to do just for the hell of it. The reason for dateing is for marraige. And how people go out with people they barely even know or just met., or people who they know they could never marry. Like, I just think it's stupid because ..you become attached to that person, so much that you even begin to loose your friends. Also like, we talked about how when people date someone who isn't good for them. There a negativity on their life style or emotions. How when one person in the relation ship depends on the other one to keep them standing. Well I have news for you.. If you take to boards and lean them equaly agaisnt eachother, the boards will hold eachother up strong. If you take one board standing up straight, and then take another board n make it lean on the other, both boards will fall. You can't have someone else depending on you to keep them standing. If you both play an equal role then you will stand much stronger. People who look for that person to hold them up, don't always realize, that in the process, they are bringing themselves down too. So choose wisly on the person you are going to date.

Honestly, if you don't see things going anywhere, why waist the time and indure the pain that one of you will have in the end. I dunno, it just seems kinda sketch to me. People make stupid discisions and end up ethier, pregnant, or looseing friends, or alot less then what they could of been, because of one relationship.

Thats just my opinion anyways, im not asking you to agree, this is just MY blog with my thoughts and opinions in it, noone said you had to read em.

Anyways, there this guy I know who is the most amazing person I'v ever met. He's like the most perfect person for me, and it's hard because like, every other guy I know I compaire to him, and so far noone even comes close. Im sure there may be someone out there that could possibly be better then him, but so far I haven't seen it. So who knows, lol I may be single for the rest of my life! It's almost going on 2 years in a couple months. Wow, I love it though, because Im not going to make the same mistakes I see people make everyday. I don't need a boyfriend for security, or just to feel specail and "loved". Good times though I sapose lol.

So after all this intence chatting we watched the movie "Stick It". Yup pretty sure its my second favorite movie ever! It's so good, if you haven't seen it, you deffinitly should! (it's a chick flick though) lol so all you boys out there, beware. It's awesome though, its about gymnastics and its amazing! Step Up still beats it though I believe lol. caz Channing Tatum is damn fine. K well, that really concludes my blog for the night. Im really tired and need some sleep. Night

-alyson.lw

No comments: