Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pslams 37:24

Okay so, its 11:58. And just as I thought, I can not seem to get to sleep. Im been lying in bed for the past hour and a half, and it just isn't working for me. So anyways, as I was lying in bed, I was reading some of the bible, and I read something that really spoke to me. It was Pslams 37:24 , it says

"Though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand"

Isn't that awesome. Like to know that, he allows you to make mistakes, because its only human, but the fact that, you may stumble and make mistakes along the way, but he will NEVER let you fall, as long as you trust in him. No matter how many times you screw up, he will ALWAYS be there holding your hand. Now, I have always believed this, but I've never actuly read it anywheres before. And, although you hear stuff from people, you can't always fully believe, until you see it writtin for yourself. I think it is amazing and a real sign that I found this passage. It's exactly the words of encouragement I'v been looking for as I enter the new school year. Im trying so hard, but I know it's only human that I will mess up atleast once. So it's nice to know that I can, and learn from my mistakes, and to ensure God will always be there, and will never let me hit rock bottom. Although at times it may feel like you have, and your so far down that it doesn't seem worth it to even get up, but it's never to late to say forgive me, and take his hand once again.

Okay well, that concludes my life lesson for tonight lol. Ha, I guess I will try and get some sleep again, I have to wake up at 6:45!& leave the house at 8. Ugh, discusting lol
Goodnight!:)

-alyson //†//

No comments: