Saturday, September 02, 2006

Simple words; Intence meaning

So tonight my dad said something to me that ment alot, simple words, with intence meaning. He came into my room and said "Your mother and I are proud of you." and I was like, uh what? And hes like, "We noticed your not running the streets as much like you use to, your not always angry at the world and we see a huge difference in you." Now many of you are probly like, oh big deal parents are sapose to say that. Parents say it all the time when you, get good grades or win something. But it's not something you hear everyday when they notice your a better person. I mean, I thought I was a better person, but to hear it from someone else whos noticed, that means I really am and it shows. Which is awesome. Anyways, its 12 so im gonna get to bed! Have a good night everyone.
-Alyson //†//

1 comment:

Marie-Hélène said...

Woohoo! Told ya didn't I. :) They're not the only ones who are proud of you.