Friday, September 08, 2006

It's just..fun?

Well, after my mental block earlier, I decided I just needed to get the hell out and have a bit of fun. So I headed off to Chelsea's. Katie was there too(haven't seen her in a while) so that was cool. We chated it up and then went to Wendey's to get some grub!(I love Wendeys!). So yeah, after that we met up with Mary & Mark, so we all went back to Mark's house and watched a wicked scary movie. I was like shittin it was so scary, n a true story so it makes it worse! Jayys. So anyways, Me & Katie got a talkin, and we were just talking about like, us baysicly in the past few years since like middle school. How we use to be and how we are now. I must say, I was beginning to miss the thrill of getting introuble. Is it crazy to MISS getting introuble and all the excitement that comes with it? Like, i'v never gotten grounded or anything, so theres not really a bad part for getting introuble. It's just.. fun? I use to live for getting introuble and "raising hell" as I was once told by someones angry older sister lol. Anywho, I dunno, I like my life now and everything, but the "good girl" thing just takes some getting use to I sapose. I dunno, i've been feeling kinda weird lately, hopefuly it gets better though, I just need a little boost in the religious department lol I dunno, time will tell. Anyways, im supper tired and am so stoaked(whoa way to much Laguna) to sleep in tomaro mourning! Okay well, thats good for now, I must go to sleep soon, night ya'll!

-Alyson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alyson!

Being good can be more fun then being bad, it's soo much more rewarding too! Don't give in, i'll be praying for you!! have an amazing day!!
Love and prayers,

Mallory