Monday, September 11, 2006

Nothing exciting.

So today, wow what a day.Well not really, school was school, as usual. Classes were alright but I just hate school. Went to lunch at the market with Kels Whelton and Cailin today. That was a goodtime. We always have some good chats at lunch. Like friday, ME Cailin Kelsey Chelsea and Sean had the best lunch chat ever! lol..Then me n Kels headed up to the Patch for a bit tonight for something to do. So yeah.. I learned some pretty interesting things today about some people I know. Jayys, the things you think you know, but you really have no idea. Anyways enough of that subject. My heads starting to get better now! 4 months later, I still get headachesn such but not nearly as bad, and I can handle these days, there not like, death migrains like before. so thats good.

So theres a dance at stm this Friday. I have yet to decide if im going to attend. In a way I wanna go, but in many more I don't really want to. So I have no idea whats going on in that situation yet. And Im going to youth group for the first time Wednesday, which im pretty excited about actuly because I know alot of people going so it should be a good time. And it's somethign to do because I don't do much on school nights and im usualy board out of my mind. I don't know if anything else exciting is happening this school week, but i'll probly let you hear about it if it does, because I right in this everyday lol.

Anywho, im out of bouring stuff to go on about, so all leave now
kbye

-alyson

No comments: