Friday, September 08, 2006

.Mental Block.

So yes, I feel really werid today. I had a good day today at school, I didnt really have any headaches, which is not very often, so thats a good thing. I have no homework, well that I feel is important enough to even bring home to concider opening the books. But I dunno, I just feel werid. Like, I have a mental block or something. I have nothing to talk about, nothing to think about and I just feel like I have no personality today. I don't know whats wrong with me, im not one to not have a personality, or have nothing to say. Hmm. The only thing I have to say is,
Thank God It's the Weekend! I have yet to appreciate the true meaning of friday, I havent enjoyed a "weekend" for any particular reason in about 3 months. I love it. My body is so tired and feels useless.

-Alyson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.