Saturday, September 09, 2006

Feelin better.

Hello hello. So, today was interesting. lol not really. I had greco fer supper, lol that was a goodtime. I love pizza. Ha im talkin to Ashlee Doyle about my marriage to the love of my life. Were going to have a double marriage, and shes goin to make a speech. Oh boy, shes hilariouse. Were takein a road trip to freddy when Kels gets her liscence!(Kelsey doesnt know this yet, ha but shes driving!) Anyays, that brings me to a different topic, Kelseys gettin a tattoo soon, and I haven't figured out if I want to get mine or not. Jayys, what do you guys think? Lemme know. So on the other hand, I was talking to a certain someone, who I haven't talked to ina couple of days, and it reminded me why I am a christian. That certain someone makes me what to be a better person. Well, I think I found myself again. I feel better now so thats good. I think im goin to a youth group on wednesday, so that might be cool. Iv only ever gone to a youth group once, it was like 3 years ago, Wasn't that exciting though. But what ev. Anywho, im on my way out. 8:43 and im startin my night off lol, so peace out

-alyson //†//

1 comment:

Marie-Hélène said...

I'm glad you found yourself again. :)