Thursday, September 28, 2006

So about this perfect life of mine?.

This morning I finaly went to the doctor again. And she actuly gave me more advice then "take an advil" which 4es don't even put a dent in it. Anyways, so she gave me the name of a nerologist (if i spelt that right). it's a brain doctor anyhow. So hopefuly he can examine my head n figure out whats wrong and gimmie some pills to take my pain away lol.

So yup, today was pretty good. The morning went by fast, probly because I missed first period. But yup, and we had a fire evacuation thing so we got out of school early for lunch. It was an hour and a half, so that was fun. I went to lunch with Whelton. It was fun caz we haven't gotten a chance to hang out ina while. Got in some nice chats and such. Then Kelsey and Hannah joined us for the last half hour. Chemistry class was hilariouse today. I couldn't even believe my life, lol like, we learned something yesterday that was like retarded, "configurations" er something. So knowone understood what in the hell he was talking about. So he went over it again today, and it was so funnie because still knowone understood, but then as he kept explaining peple would get it n start yelling out n stuff lol, you had to be there, seriousely. "I SMELL FART!" lol hannah, Cera's due-rag haha, Mr.Shep: Jon we don't say that in here only I can say shut up!..Jon: Yeah but.. Mr.Shep: SHUT UP!!!!! .. haha oh my, i love that teach hes the best ever. Nothing else really exciting happened except I was sapose to get math help after school for a test tomaro, prit sure I stayed and sat ina class room for a half hour waiting for my math teacher to come help me, yeah and prit sure he didn't show up lol. Then called my house to say how sorrie he was caz he forgot her something. So If I fail demain its so his fault lol. Jeeze the one time I actuly like, stay in school longer then I have to, and the teach bails on me!

So this is kinda off the topic of my day but. I was talking to someone after school , who I just started talking to recently. I knew her but we never really spoke. She thought I hated her because I tended to come off as a bitch in the past years. I was always just pissed off at the world lol. Im not like that anymore at all though, im much happier and love everybody! (except EK, yes Cailin..EK!) Anyways, so we were talking, and she told me how people use to tell her "Alyson Wright has such a perfect life" haha, oh yeah right. The day when my life is perfect, is the day I will stop writing in this blog lol. My life is so far from perfect, I mean, it's not the worst, its a good time, but It certainly isn't perfect by any means. And if anything, back when these people said this it was way worse. Iunno, I just think that like, when people judge people on like, what they "think" they know about someone, they should keep it to themselves. I don't mind that people said that I mean, if u wanna think that its not hurting me any. But you never truely know everything about someone. Even your best friend. You don't know their every last thought, emotion & action. Theres a song I hear all the time, I don't know the name, but it's about people judging people they see, but what they don't know is like, the childrens father just past away and stuff like that. Oh I just figured out the name, Its called "They don't understand" by Sawyer Brown. It's a good song, the lyrics are so true. You shouldn't judge people because you really never know what they are going through. Anyways, thats all I have on that subject I just thought Id mention it.

-alyson.lw

No comments: