Monday, September 04, 2006

Ew school tomorrow!

Hey people,
So, school tomaro!. Ugh stm here I come to start the third year of my high school "experience". I slept in today till like 1 oclock, just to insure my last day of summer was wisely spent. Which it was, I had a very relaxing day. I was firdt woken up at liek 11:30 by Kelsey seeing if I wanted to go to the movies today, but I was way to tried to move lol so I declined. Then went back to sleep, as said up there, until about 1. Then I got up, chatted on msn, watched "My best friends wedding" which was good, and then a Laguna Beach season 2 marathon. Oh how I love Laguna, its such an amazing show. Hot bois, more drama then I can handel.>Goodtimes<. Im pretty excited for Season 3 to start up Wednesday night! All new kids & drama, and hot bois lol. How exciting, ha. During watchin that my father and I made some sugar cookies. They were the worst tasteing things iv ever eatin! Grose lol. So then we went to Wendys(like everyday) and got some super because those cookies were just pathetic lol.

Anywho, so school tomaro mouring like i stated before. Ah, how grose. Wakeing up at 6:45 in the mourning just doesnt apeal to me that much. But ,Actuly I must admit Im kinda excited for the first week, just because, well one- I get to wear all my new clothes:), two-I miss a bunch of classes due to orentation commity, & three- its fun caz they have a bunch of fun stuff planed this week. Like picnic in the park, yeah thats a good time. And we have an assembly every week, which we all know, at stm- assembly's are the highlight of our school. Well, that and dances. I hope im able to go to ours, if my heads not actin up, shall be a good time! Okay well I must go prepare myself for tomaro, i'll check back in this tomaro sometime after school and let everyone know how it went, & how terrible hard my semesters going to be. >>Peace Out<<

-Alyson

No comments: