Tuesday, September 26, 2006

September 26th

I don't really have a life lesson or anything exciting to write about, its really just a little post on my day.

Well, my day today was pretty good actuly. All my classes were a good time. I had another supply for Math, so once again me and Burnham did nothing, we even left and joined a physics class for a bit lol. Lunch was a good time. Cailin and I chatted it up about relationships for a while. I love just talking with friends about stuff. I'v been doing it alot lately. And mostly on relationships, although I have no idea why, because im not currently, nor have been in one for almost 2 years. But it's all good. So yeah, I didn't really have any headaches today which is awesome. Although, my body hurt so much more then yesterday. Every muscel in it felt stiff and hurt so much to move. Like wow, going up and down the stairs at school is hell lol.

Anyways, tonight I went to the saint malachy's baseball game. We didn't really watch all that much of it, we went to Tim Hortons and such to keep warm. It was sooo cold! Jeeze. Anyways, we lost so that sucks, KV wins everything lol. On a good note, the stm jv girls soccer team beat sjhs 1-0 tonight so thats "super" (kelsey).



No comments: