Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Youth Group

Well, I just thought id add, school is going pretty good so far this week, nothing to interesting happening, but I must say, other then its school, and I have to get up early I can't really complain. Im doing awesome in English so far, which last year I wasn't doing so hot, so im pretty proud of myself about that one lol. And I still LOVE Chemistry with my life.

Anywho, back to my topic. Tonight I went to youth group at Stone church. I wasn't sure what to expect because I have never been there before. I must say, the first while, we played liek name games n such, which I was kinda like, why on earth am I here again? But at about 8:10, it started to get better. We got into little groups n talked about some questions we were given. Now, you may not have guessed this, but ..I am kinda shy. And its werid, because im not shy towards people I don't know, but more or less with people I do no, but not well enough. So I was kind of "uncomfortable" discussing stuff about my life, even though it wasn't even like rate intence or anything. I dunno, I guess I kinda have a hard time "opening" up, or like, "letting people in" so to speak. I'v been like this for years and years, but I hope that will soon pass by. Anyways, it was cool to like hang out with people I don't normaly get to see, and meet some new people. There was alot of people there actuly I was kinda surprized. And Jon(the youth minister) was the chaplain at camp medley, and he's awesome. So it also gives me a sence of camp medley (also being like 5 other people who once upon a time worked at camp since iv been going), so it kinda makes me feel good, caz I love camp and miss it to the max, and wish I was there right now. I think it may kinda help me out, if I decide to go back, which I imagine I will, so its all good.

So, Dance this friday! ..still undecided if I am going to attend. Part of me wants to, part of me doesn't. Everyones going, but I dunno.We will see. And aparently Saterday night I may be going to Marie-Helene's house for a girls night lol so that shall be interesting.

Anyways, really offtopic, but I would just like to take a second to give a shout out to Katie Peirce! I am SOOO proud of you Katie! That's awesome that your sticking to your promise to me! (even though it's not like I will hate you if you broke it, because I understand, I'v been in the situation numerous times) But it's awesome and I hope you keep it up! And im really happy for you caz I think you will just love it lol

Okay, good night everyone!
God Bless.. (wow haven't used that one yet, lol i like it, I don't even think i'v ever even said that before lol)

-Alyson.lw

1 comment:

Karen said...

yay for youth group. yaya for Jesus! its gonna be a rocking year you going saturday!? to MH's its gonna be good! love you and praying..!