Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Usual

I was just talking to one of my best guy friends and he read my blog for the first time ever. And he asked me, "so your religious now?" and im like, "yup i am" and he says "so is this perminant, or the USUAL"

It was at that moment when I realized. So many times I have heard people say, "so, is this the usual 2 week phase".."are you gonna be back to normal soon", blah blah same deal. And like, its sad because its in those words I realize how many times I have failed before, for it to become the "usual". Im really trying so hard, like noone even understands. It's not easy but im doing it and its gonna be perminant as long as I can help it.

Anyways, so after this, me and my friend(same guy) got to talking about relationships. (it seems to be the topic of my week honestly lol) We both agreed on how high school relationships aren't really worth it unless you know you can actuly go somewhere, because you just end up getting hurt.


He said that the way he see's things "life is to short so drink, do drugs, and have all the sex you can get". Well, hes right, life sure as hell will be short if you drink, do drugs, and have all the sex you want. You can die faster from all 3 of these things. He said he thinks that sex is just for pleasure now because of how much of a casual thing it's become in socity. He also said he thinks a kiss means more then sex. Somewhere in Genisis it says in there that sex was to combine to peple as one. Who loved eachother when they got married. Now a days sex is so casual that a simple kiss (that you can also give your grandmother) can mean more.

Iunno, my opinion once again. What do you think?

-alyson.lw

No comments: