Monday, September 25, 2006

Stuff.

Okay, so im rate bored at the moment. So im just gonna go on about every and anything to waist some time.

Well, today was horrible lol. Me and Kelsey couldn't even move! We were in SO much pain from last night's basketball practice. I felt as if I got hit by a bus as I rolled (and I mean ROLLED) out of bed this morning. My arms/back/legs/neck/head/ankels, pretty well everything hurts. I could go for a nice ice bath right about now. Anywho, other then that, school was good, the usual. I did nothing at all, learned nothing (except some stuff in history), and worked on my social skills lol.

Oh wow, I just thought I have to say how much I love Melissa Burnham. K we had this supply teacher today fer math, and we were sittin at the back, just blabbin for ever, and the teacher comes up n says, "you haven't even drawn a circle yet?..am I going to have to seperate you two?" and Burnham, being the person she is, was like "oh no sir thats okay, we wouldnt do the work if we were by ourselves anyways!:)".. oh I get a kick out of that kid. Going up to McDonalds and telling them they forgot to give her fries, when she never even orderd anythign at all, just to get them free, and asking random guys from Mexico for there msn's, like shes really not afraid of anything or one which I find quite amusing.

anywho so different subject. Im going to Fredericton this Saterday which im super(yes kelsey I used the word) pumped about. Just to get out of SJ for a change.


And then in like 3 weeks, im goin back again with Kelsey to visit Martha! Were havin ourselves a girls night! Wow, I love Martha Frank, shes like, my favorite camp person ever! (except krissy, she is also my favorite camp person ever!) And i'v liked alot of people, but she is just like, wow, my life. Best week ever with her as our counciler last year. So it should be a good time to have a sleep over lol.


This is Krissy and myself. She's the nicest person I have ever met in my whole intire life! I hope to visit her soon.


Oh these pictures make me miss camp so much. Such a great place! ♥

k well, im off to get some candy at the moment, lol so I guess im goin to have to add this bourin post here. Peace out Love

-alyson.lw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too bad martha told me to shut up..stupid tracy
kels