Thursday, September 14, 2006

School, jayys

Goodmourning. So, it's like 11:33..finaly missed some school lol. It was about time to I almost made it 2 weeks sraight going. But I had huge migrains all yesterday and the day before, and all last night i kept wakeing up with them n not being able to sleep. So my dad let me stay home today, but then , little did I know my mother didn't have to be to work till 2, i thought it was 6am like usual. So she wakes up n shits her pants that im home lol. Caz she said im not aloud to miss any school this year. Although last night my dad said he didn't care if I missed a day here n there it's just when I start staying home 5 days in a row when they get pissed. Well aparently not caz my mother is forceing me to go this after noon lol. She's takeing me out fer lunch first which is cool I guess, but i'd rather be home sleeping lol. Now I have go to Chemistry(which I love but still) and do a history test (which I will fail) but it's all good I sapose. Anyways, I better go get ready, bye!

-alyson.lw

1 comment:

Katie said...

HEY!
thanks for the comment gurl. Hope to see you again soon!:)
God Bless.