Monday, September 04, 2006

Last night of summer; Im gonna miss it


Hm, well my day today, lets see.
I woke up, and went to Stapels with my parents for school suplies:) gotta love gettin that stuff lol. Then we went out Rothsay and drove around looking at rich houses we could never afford haha. Then we had a bbq with steak which was very good. After that me n Kels hit up the patch in wait for our night to commence.
9 oclock rolled around, and Chantel and Alex came to pick us up. We then headed out to the Wilsons house for a bonfire with a bunch of our friends, to kick off the end of the summer. Like everyone was there so it was cool caz alot of the people I haven't seen since the first of August. I went for a cruise with Conor who did the funniest thing, we were crusin with the music blasting (Lloyd Banks;Hands Up) and he had to pull into a church parking lot to turn around, so he turns the music off n goes "Sorrie guys i have to respect God" oh i found it to be quite amuseing lol. Any who, so then we went back to the bonfire, blasted some music, had our selves a lil party lol and it was a good time. I really missed hanging out with everyone. Which made me to thinking: im really going to miss hanging out with everyone this year. Grade 11 is tuff, and im not gonna get out much do to school work n stuff, n when I do, it will probly be on party nights, so my fun will end there. lol I dunno, its gonna be ruff, and i dunno how im gonna pull it off, but hopefuly I do. Ah i can't believe tonight was the last night of summer vacay! Tomaro nights the long dredded school night. Oh well, Summer 06 wasn't to bad. Not as eventful as my past summers, but I must say It's been my happiest, so that's all that matters I sapose. Good times Ladies & Gents

-Alyson //†//

No comments: