Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Change Inside Of Me♪

Pardon me
If I've been acting strange
I haven't been myself lately
What you see
Is a person rearranged
Someone affected me greatly
And I've got so much to say
Ever since Jesus looked my way

I will never stop believing
That you are the reason for this change
The change inside of me

Everyday
I'm taking in the view
Of His glory around me
I'm awake
And I have been made new
By the One who has found me


So, I was just searching songs last night, and I came across the song, "The change in me" by Mercy Me. From the second I heared it I knew I would love it. It's awesome. It discribes me perfectly right now. Like, perfect! Especaily the lyrics up there that I picked out of the song. It's my life in about 17 lines of a song lol. So for anywho who's missed out in the past couple months of my life story, there it is!

1 comment:

Marie-Hélène said...

that song is awesome! I'm glad you found it. It's so nice to find a song that resounds in your spirit like that. I'd like to hear it some time :)