Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Second day of year 3 at stm.

Well, once again, my day started with a 6:45am awakening. (I really need to start showering at night lol) Then at 8 it was off to school, for the second day of the 3rd year at STM.

Loud, crowed hallways, hundreds of students & teachers trying to make their way around the building. Most not even sure where their going. Theres over 400 new students, and 11 new teacher at stm this year. The grade 9's are so little, like some are 4 feet high. I feel so much older and bigger this year. Like half these kids look like they belong in elementry. It's cool being one of the older grades in the school, but anoying at the same time, because everyone looks and feels so much younger then you. Anyways, the day felt longer, because the classes were full hour classes, unlike half hour classes yesterday. I started out with a headache in Math, it got worse in English. Then I went to lunch with Karen. Which was fun, we went to the market, and had our selves a nice lil chat. We talked about life, camp, etc. I miss camp so much! The subject of camp came up in 3 different parts of my day today. It's been liek 2 weeks, and feels like 2 months (tear). So after lunch I had Chem with Hannah which was a good time. We are currently excelling in that class lol & the teacher likes us, so thats always a bonus! Then there was the grade 9 assembly. One of the beauty's of Orentation is you get to miss class for stuff like that. So sure enough, we all headed down to the auditorium for the assembly. We taught the grade 9's all the cheers n such, it wasn't to exciting, but sure beats being in Modern History lol. And we have P.I.T.P tomaro! So we get to miss 2 more classes! Anyways.. that conluded my day at school.

Now I am supper exhausted and dont know what to do with myself. I would love to go to sleep, but I did that yesterday for 3 hours, and then I couldnt get to sleep last night until past 1 o'clock am. And when you have to wake up at 6:45, it's not to fun I must say. Well, that concludes another amazingly interesting day of my life (not).

-alyson-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a crazy cool day! I love the post about the jungle jim's night, that was hilarious! CURB!!!!!!! haha!!! I love it!!! You have to hang out with us more often! i loved it!!!! You are awesome! keep seeking him!!!!
love and prayers,

mallory

Karen said...

it was fun today at lunch al! i love you God Bless