Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Youth group n such.

Sitting..stareing out the window into the city of Saint John, as I drive by it all on the way to school. Listening to music, just..thinking. thinking about everything there possibly is to think about.
When you have almost an hour bus ride on the City Transit to school every mourning, you really have time to think about alot of stuff. It's when I do most of my thinking actuly.
Well, today Kelsey was noton the bus, so I had no distractions to my thinking. I must say, after all of this, I really felt, "blah". Like I had no personality, I was so consentrated all mourning on what I had been thinking about on the way to school, that I wasn't paying attention to anything or one around me. It was such a werid day.

So, finaly went back to youth group tonight. It was exactly what I was exspecting, sort of. It was better then the first one I went to, but still not as great as I believe it could be. I just think they should focus less on all the games we play (which may be fun to some people) and focus more on like, well the reason most people are there, god. Anyways, so after the games (which give me worse headaches lol) we talked about some stuff to do with youth group. Like Kid Zone which is an awesome program put on for kids at full gospel assembly 2wice a month, which I plan to help out at. Also things like, mission trip, cafés ( w/e they are lol) and other fun stuff like that. After that we did a devotion on something, to be honest I wasn't listening, I know it was like john 14:15 er something lol I dunno. After that, we went into small groups. Mine was really small lol. It consisted of: Karen, Ellen, Mike, Marie-Helene and myself. But I prefer it that way anyways. That way its not so akward for me, because im still getting use to the whole, focus on your life infront of people you don't really know scene. Anyways, so we baisicly sat in rate the small room, and just prayed outloud and in silent for stuff. They prayd for my head, which was nice because I do believe god answers prayer and maby just my prayers for my head to get better isn't loud enough for him, so perhaps prayer coming from stronger christians will help some. I go to the doctor once again for the hundreth time tomaro morning to see if I can figure out what EXACTLY is wrong with me.

So anyway, that was pretty much youth group tonight. As much as I say I don't wanna go, when its all said and done, im happy I did. It may not be my favorite thing in life, I know it's probly a good place to be. And I have to make sacrefices in life, although I may like to be home sleeping or relaxing, I can give that up one night a week to be surrounded by christians and learn more about god and to help me grow in faith. So it's a good time.

Im excited for tomaro! Whelton asked me to go to lunch with her, and I haven't gotten a chance to have a conversation with her lately for more then 10 seconds so that should be a good time! Except I have a english grammar test tomaro that I will do bad on lol. I got a 82% on a french test today Im pretty pissed about. But I thought I failed it so I guess its better then that. I need to start doing way better in school though and takeing it more seriously. 82's will not due lol. and I get my history test mark back tomaro and im hopein for atleast 85 and up. Anyways, enough about that, I should get going to bed. I just discovered some awesome songs from Mercy Me though! there wicked. One discribes my life perfectly. Which will be in the next post I have. Anyways, im out! night
pray for me that my head gets healed:) plz&thx

-alyson.lw

No comments: