Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Stm, 2006-2007

Well, I started off my day with a 6:45am awakening. It was terible, I never got to sleep until after 2am.

So anyways, I showered, did my hair, got on my new school clothes:), got my school stuff together, and headed out at 8am to Saint Maclachys High. So, when we arrived, it was packed. There are over 400 new grade 9's this year, so it's insaine. You can barley even move in the hallways, because there is almost 150 kids over the school limit. So theres like no room, its grose, really like enclosed and hot. Anywho, so I went to homeroom, prit sure my HR teach is Mr.Geary.[hottie;)]. Then my day for the next 4 er 5 months consists of, French-Geom&Appl-English-Chem-History. My teachers are alright & the people in them are cool. I have alot of classes with friends and such so thats cool. I just really hate school, like in general. Just getting up early, and having to sit in a chair for 7 hours and listen to someone speak. My favorite class I would have to say is going to be Chemistry. Hannahs in that class and we sit together, and our teacher is awesome. He's new so he's trying to make a good impression. Next semester I have 3 grade 12 crouses, Bio-Art-& Theatre Arts. I never signed up for theatre arts, I wanted grade 12 chem but I never got it, they gave me this instead. It's like acting so im told. I also heard alot of people tried to get into theatre Arts but they never did, and I got in and never even wanted it lol so thats kinda funnie. Oh well, i'll give it a try I guess, I sapose I excell in drama these days haha.

Anyways, Yeah so that was really my day at school. My head hurt like hell, and now im so exhausted i need to go to sleep at like 9 because I have another 6:45am awakening. I'll probly have something else to write about before the night is over, so check back later for more updates in the life of me-Alyson Wright. >you know you love it<
Have a good Night

-alyson

No comments: