Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ugh my worst day so far.

Wow, so today was the worst experience of my life. I was rate sick last night with a huge headache, and could hardly sleep. So today was so like, wow.. I had the worst headache since school started, and my stomac hurt like hell. When you feel like this, being in school for like 7 hours isnt to appealing I must say.

Anyways, so today was picture day! People did some funny stuff in their pictures (mostly grade 12's), I ofcourse just had normal pictures. They both pretty well look identaical, except I look lighter in one of them. Which is the one I like best, but their both pretty sick lol. I haven't bought school pictures since grade 8, and before that I was like, 7 years old (back when parents always bought your pictures because you were younger then) lol now my mother wont buy any of them. ha..can you feel the love in my family? lol

so, youth group tonight? Yeah iunno if im gonna go. Worst migrain in 2 months + loud kids who act like there 10? Don't think so lol. But I may, after I take some pills all see how I feel in 2 hours.

Okay so yup, thats my day! wow, so amazing isn't it? lol ha not at all. Okay, im done..bye

-alyson.lw

No comments: