Friday, September 29, 2006

Run For The Cure.

Pink Everywhere! Today was Run For The Cure day at Saint Malachy's -aka Pink Day!-. For those of you who don't know what Run For the Cure is, it's a run for breast cancer. You raise a bunch of money to help support it. Now, this is a HUGE thing at Saint Macs. Everyone takes it very seriously and it's like one of the biggest outcomes in participating in a certain "themed" day. Personaly I just think it's an excuse for boys to dress up in pink women clothing and not get made fun of lol.

This year we have the biggest Run for the Cure team yet! Theres like 145 er something people in it! So thats awesome. I myself am sorrie to say are not on it, nor have I ever been. I always say im gonna and I get the forms, and I want to, but I really hate going door-to-door raising money. And I never have the time, which is a lame excuse but it's all I got lol. Anyway, our school raised $9810.39!! that is almost 10 thousand dollars toward finding a cure for this awful disease.

Anyways, so this mourning at about 11:45-12:40ish the STM gym was a sea of pink! There were over a thousand people, we had guest speakers who were survivors of breast cancer and it was really nice to show our support to all those people. Saint Mac's has excellent spirit and they really do make a difference in socity. Anyways, it was an awesome day!

Off topic from RFTC but besides that my day was alright I guess. I was rate sick though. I finaly TOTALY understand that Chemistry ordeal with configuarting Elements er what ever it was. Chem was so fun today. Mr.Shep is awesome man! Me and Hannah sat on the heater by the window all class, nowhere near our seats, or anyways for that matter , and he just let us stay there. Well actuly he told us to sit down but we didnt, lol and he never said anything after that. So it was all good. I love him though, hes so easy going and noone ever gets introuble and he loves me and Hannah lol. I got my history test back today, which I was not pleased to find out I only got 70% on it. I also had a math quiz, which was easy. I have a huge math test on Monday, but I went after school for math help today (and he actuly showed up), and he went over everything that was gonna be on it with me, and gave me the test from last year, which is the exact same thing just different questions. So I know what to exspect and noone else does:) sucks to be them eh lol. Mr Gormley's a pretty good guy after all, concidering the first day I told him he couldn't teach and I wanted out of his class lol. It's all good now though hes cool. So yup, that was pretty well my school day..not to exciting. I can't believe I went this whole week though, its werid this year caz like, I always want to come home (even if im really sick) but I never do. Last year I would of been home in a heart beat if I didn't feel like being there, let alone if I was actuly sick.

Anywho, im off to Kelseys to watch Tokyo Drift (I love car movies)! , then tomaro im off to Fredericton for the whole day! If you wanna get ahold of me I will have my cell, which will be in my msn name.
Kbye

-alyson.lw

No comments: