Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

HeyHeyHey, happy halloween everybody! Man today was so much fun! So, school was good, we had a halloween assembly and Me and Jon Baxter were in the pumpkin carving contest representing grade 11, and we won! :) 10$ movie money, which is pretty sweet for carving a pumpkin! Oh I also brought my chem mark up 7% in the past week and a half! So thats good.

I went to the hospital after school fer that nerologist, aparently my pain is still being caused by my concussion. I guess it's a really bad on because he said they usualy only last 3 weeks. He also said he doesn't know how much longer it could last, he said fer all he knows this could go on for another year, but in 6 weeks if it's still actin up he's givin me some medication to knock me right out lol. I have some now but im only aloud to use it when it's like unbearable pain.

Tonight Katelyn Kelsey and I went out trick or treating for like an hour an a half! We only did my street and kelsey's loop and got a whole pillow case. (there huge streets!) I was a pumpkin, katelyn was an angel, and kelsey was a clown. We got about 10 dirty looks or rude comments for being to old but oh well caz we got good comments to on our costumes:) haha goodtimes goodtimes. I have so much candy I am just loving the fuzzy peaches right now lol. Anyways, im out of stuff to rant about so all get back to you when my life gets more exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Alyson

That is really cool. Thanks for sharing that. It helps to remind me what being a teenager a like- and I rejoice with you about your encounter with Christ tonight.

-Jonathan