Sunday, October 22, 2006

Church.

Tonight I went to a life teen mass at church. It was the first time (other then a wedding) I have been to church since the first week of August. Which is almost 3 months. Pretty sad concidering I go on about god all day to people, yet I haven't even been to church? But I go to youth group n stuff so that was good. But anyways, The only reason I hadn't been to church is because we left the one I had been going to for 2 years and really enjoyed. My family started going to St.Rose, which I find catholic churches kinda bouring. So I didn't wanna go. I figured I'd wait for an oppertunity to go to a fun church that I would get something out of. Well, it just so has it, that St.Rose, has a NET-Team with them until may. And this team has started teen mass''s. They have sweet music and stuff. It kinds remines me of Camp Medley. Which my old church was very much alike. After the mass they have this thing called life teen er something. And we go to St.Rose school and have kinda like a youth group. It's a fun time. Give's me one more night in my week that focus's on god. Which is awesome because I need all the worship I can get! For anyone who hasn't ever gone to like, a youth group or church for that matter, you really should. It's awesome and you just feel so good after. I love it! Anyway, I feel pretty pretty good right now knowing that I went to church finaly. I plan on going every sunday night too by the way lol. Anyways, it's late and I need to shower. School tomaro. Blah!

No comments: