Saturday, October 21, 2006

First Impressions.

The weekend, how I love the weekend! Man this week has sucked the life right outta me. I'v never had so much work n stuff to do, and im getting sick so that sucks. Thank god next week is only a 3 day week. So kids, exactly 1 week till R2! How exciting lol, I need a costume though.

Yuppers, so last night I went to Steve's with Paul n Kels. lol oh my I made the best first impression ever lol. First, me n kelsey knocked on his door, n we saw his parents in the window(we didnt know they were his parents), but they weren't answering so we were like, mabey were at the wrong house.lol Then his dad comes to the window as we started walkin away n was looking at us lol, and we looked probly came off as huge creeps lol, then when I was in Steve's room I knocked a glass off his nightstand and broke it lol. All within the first 2 minutes we were huge creeps and had broken stuff lol. It was so funnie though we like died laughing when I broke the cup, haha I have never broken anything from someones house before ha. Then after me Paul n steve were eatin pizza n I droped a bunch on the floor lol. Let's just say I was haven a rough day haha. Goodtimes tho!

So, todays saterday. I have so much homework n shit to do. I need to finish my Term Paper on the french revolution. Then I have a huge story analysis to due, and chemistry, and a french speech. Jeeze! School's hurtin. So yeah, no idea what's going on tonight. I might just stay in caz I don't feel good and get some of this school work done. Anyways, I don't actuly have anything important to say. Just thought id write about my worst first impression ever lol Well actuly, i'v probly had worse, but this was just hilarious lol.

Peace.

No comments: