Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dateing Non Christians.

Okay so, I've decided today that im going to have to try alot harder with school because 70's and 80's just aren't gonna cut it unless I know that I tried my best and it's the best I can do. Ontop of that I finished my term paper in 2 and a half classes, so thats a work-load off my back. Im just so fed up with school though. Im sick and im tired and I feel like i have no time in my life for anything anymore. On top of that im having some boy issues lol.

So today in CF we talked about dating non-christian guys. Which may sort of be an issue im having lately. Like be honest, theres alot more non-christian boys out there then there are christians. So what are all us christian gurls sapose to do who don't luck out with one of the christian boys? Personaly I think that as long as the guy respects who you are and what you believe in, and doesn't try to change that, and isn't a negative aspect to your life, then it should be ok. But i'v been told im wrong by plenty of people today so I dunno. I don't know what to think anymore about anything. Some people agree, some people don't. The bible doesn't but back then they didn't even date, they just like got married. So that would kinda even make dateing wrong. Which makes almost every person in the world wrong. I dunno im really tired so im going to stop this conversation now I may continue it later.
But I'll leave you with a verse,
Micah 7:8 Though I have fallen I will rise. Though I sit in darkness the lord will be my light.

Doesn't this state that people make mistakes, and everyone deserves a second chance. And even though you may or may have sit or sat in darkness right now, theres still a chance to be forgivin and brought into the light. So maby all these non-christian boys need is a nice christian gurl to help put there life on track lol I dunno..anyways goodnight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alyson - there is a name for that- "Missionary Dating". I am not an expert as I was not walking with God for most of my teenage life- therefore most of my dates were not with Christian girls. (Then again that didn't work out so well). Maybe talking to a girl like Marie Helene would be helpful. - sorry don't mean to intrude.

Jonathan