Thursday, October 26, 2006

Anxiety Attack?.

Hey, sorrie about the last post. I don't know what came over me. I was just over whelmed with all this stress abotu everything and I had an anxiety attack. I'v never had one and it was the worst experience of my life. My mom told me what was wrong with my because I have never had an attack before, and she asked me what I was so stressed out about, but I couldn't exactly tell her the whole story, so it wasn't much help. But then I went to Julie's after it to calm myself down and get my mind off of things. It helped a bit. I think I need to slow myself down. I obviously can't handel my life right now. So people please just try and make my life as least stressfull as possible before I go nuts lol. Anyways, just wanted to apologize for the last post. I just need a good sleep! Speaking of which, im gonna hit that up. Night

No comments: