Monday, October 30, 2006

Well, today was interesting. Last night I was up until like 1:30 doing my story analysis (which is done so poorly) but atleast I did it caz only like 5 people actuly did. On a happier note, one good thing happened in my life to releave some stress on school. I got a 98% on a huge math test I got back today! Best math mark iv ever gotten, and it brought my over all mark up so much because tests are worth alot, so im pretty pumped about that. Math is my worst subject this year, so goodtimes with that test.lol, except tomaro I now have a chemistry test that I totaly forgot about up until about an hour ago and I never brought my book home, lol so that should go over well :) .

Tomorrow's Halloween!!! Woooot. Im so excited! Our school is having an assembly and im sapose to be in it for the pumpkin carving contest with Jon Baxter! lol So if we actuly end up doing it that will be hilariouse. Im so pumped to trick-or-treat! Except I don't know what im gonna be yet, and I have that doctor appt. at 4 so it better not be rate long er all shit. Yay candy!!

No comments: