Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I've decided I want to do my french speech on religion. Something along the lines of, Religion vs. Science, or Creation vs. Evolution. I'v never done a speech on anything that's ever even mattered before, so If I follow through with this topic, it should be a good time. It was the first thing that came to mind because all I seem to think about now is christian stuff. Which is a good thing I believe lol. The only down fall to this speech is it's in french, and not to many people in my french class even understand the language, so they wont get it anyways. It would be an awesome speech in english though, but we don't do english speeches, so that sucks. Well not really cause the last thing I need is 2 speeches to worrie about but you know what I mean.
Anywho, if anyone excells in these topics and would like to help me out, feel free i'd love it.

On a different note, today was a good day. Headaches were minimum and school wasn't to bad. I had a chemistry and history test which I failed to study for, but I think I did good. Hopefuly anyways, and I get my math test back tomaro, which god only knows how I did on that cause I suck in math. Even though on friday when I went in for math help for an hour after school he gave me a test with pretty well the exact same questions on it, but somehow I will fail don't even worrie. Ha , in grade 8..Me and my friend at the time stole a test then went home studied it found all the answers, went to school the next day, I JUST passed, and she failed by one mark. Thats how stupid I am lol. I stole almost every test in grade 8 and still ended up with 4 "D's" and a "C". Goodtimes that was. But yeah, so schools a good time, my lifes a good time, im still debateing wether to risk my head gettin worse n go for basketball or to ruin my life and not try out at all. Jeeze!

*By the way I added those videos to "Saterday Baby" so check them out ha.

-alyson.lw

No comments: