Thursday, October 05, 2006

The machine we call the human body.

Finaly missed my first day of school today. Not for the best reasons though. Last night after youth group to add to the horrible headache I already had, I smashed my head off my freezer door, ow it hurt like hell! Like worst pain of my life. It felt like I got hit by a bus. Now this morning it feels like I split my head open. Not a good feeling.

Anyways, a couple days ago in history I heard my teacher say "The machine we call the human body". Right away I started to right about it and the outcome was this..

Are we all really like machines? Robots even, just with a self-functional brain. If you think about it, we are to some extent controled by someone. As much as people like to think they are controlling there own-self, to some extent your not. Your thoughts and actions are all affected by someone, wether its your parents, friends.. or strangers even? We all have the freedom to think on our own, and make our own decisions, BUT our thoughts are affected by the things other say and do. So although we do have the last say in what we do, it's other who have put the thoughts into our heads leading up to that last thought and action.

Yeah I dunno, this might not appeal to anyone, it's just what happens when I start to think. And this thought, was controlled by the words my history teacher said. Which led to me writing this blog. I had the choice to write about it though, but I never had control over my teacher saying this. Catch my drift? lol anyways, head is killing me to the extreme so im gonna go ice it or something.

-alyson.lw

1 comment:

Becky* said...

hey, add me at becky_jefferson@hotmail.com if you want....