Monday, October 16, 2006

Ugh Sick.

Ugh, so i'v been rate sick today. It all started this morning with my head really bothering me again. Then at lunch I thought I was gonna take a seizure or something, and I was just rate sick to my stomac and felt rate dizzy. Then my thorat and ear stared to hurt, and it's all down hill from there lol. I came home and slept for an hour and a half, which was nice. But now im still sick, haven't even started my homework, and im in no mood to go to school tomorrow. Jeeze, school is a huge hassel. I hate being sick, It only ever happens with the changes of season. But when it does it sucks. And this is bad timing to miss school, because midterms are like next week. Ew.

On a better note, my nerologist appt. got moved to halloween instead of december, so I can figure out what the hell is wrong with me sooner. Which will be nice.. I think.

Yeah, notice my blogs suck lately? Me too. I never have anything to write about anymore. Except for like, school and being sick, which are the 2 most popular topics in my life right now lol. Anyways, so thats my day, Im watching justice (good show), so im gonna go. Peace.

-alyson.lw

No comments: