Sunday, October 29, 2006

So life, fail me now.

Alrighty, so this isn't really anythign new. The topic of my blog recently seems to be "Stress". I have alot of it. Right now, im trying to complete a short story analysis of 1000 words thats due tomaro, and I have no idea how in the hell to do it. I got my mother to write out the plot and stuff for me while I was at church, but I still don't know how to peice it all together. Never leave stuff like this to the last minute aparently. My lesson has been learned. Which also kind of sucks because Tuesday I have a history term paper due, which I have yet to finsih. That shall be interesting watching me try to hand that in on time also.

So anyways, this weekend was pretty good. I saw Marie-Antoinet, went shopping, went to Julies, hung out with Katie and Cait(who I haven't hung out with in forever!), went shopping again, went to katelyns halloween party, and tonight I went to church. Which brings me to my next topic.

So tonight I went to the Teen Mass at St.Rose Church once again. I went last week and really enjoyed it. Tonight the music wasn't AS good as last time but it was still good. But before I went to church, I was really stressed out about this analysis, so I went there all pissed off. Well we sang a song called "Healer" by Ten Shekel Shirt. As I sung this song for the first time, something came over me. The words really spoke to me, and it felt as if a burden had been lifted from my life. The words are as followed

Healer, heal me
Savior, save me
Maker, change me
Lover, Love me
Caz im so tired of living for
the kind of love
that only lasts for a while
The pain, the shame
Tear me up inside

So I fall on my knees
To get back on my feet again
And I cry out for you
Would you please speak to me

This song is so amazing. Something in it really touched me. Then during comunion, as I received Christ and knelt down in my peu, I started to pray for forgiveness and healing. Suddenly al my emotions of stress, love and pain rushed through my body, and I began to cry. Not noticable to anyone beside me, but tears started to run down my cheek. It was then I realized, I have been so over whelmed with stress lately, I haven't had anytime for God. And it was in this moment where I just gave all my stress up to god to hold, while I go on with my life. Now, I do believe I still have stress, im kinda stressed right now about this English thing, but I seem to care about it alot less then a few hours ago. I think i'v decided not to finish it. I can't handel all this right now, and I need time for me, school needs to just leave me alone right now before I go nuts. Which will happen soon because I have midterms starting Thursday until next Wednesday. But anyways, I just thought I'd share the song and stuff with you because I really enjoyed it, and I do believe Jesus is real and that he can speak to you through songs, people, verses, anything at all really. Just as long as you keep your eyes open and are willing to accept and receive what the Lord is trying to tell you, you will hear him.

No comments: