Monday, October 23, 2006

In the light.

So there's been something on my mind all day today. Last night Jess told me that the reason we haven't found a cure for cancer yet, was because the person who was sapose to discover the cure was aborded.

When she told me this I was like, holy shit! That totaly makes sence. Like, every child thats aborded by their mother, is a child that had a reason and a purpose to this world. So for all you gurls out their who may unexpectedly get prego, due the world a huge favor, and have the kid, wether you wanna keep it or not is up to you, but wether its born or not is sapose to be up to god.

Anywho, so I was thinking about last night, and I watched this skit at life teen, and it was about a girl dressed in white (symbolized pureity) who pushed god aside, and all these people dressed in black, with things such as "sex", "drugs & alcohol", "self hate" and a few others, painted on their shirts. They also had their hands covered in red paint. One by one they would go up to the girl and push her around, leaving paint staines on her white shirt. After she was covered in stains, she called out, JESUS!! And all the people in black fell to the ground, and jesus came up to her, and places a clean white sheet over her, to cover up her stains of sin. It was really awesome, and had alot of meaning to it. It symbolize's my life, and probly some of yours as well. So anyways, I got to thinking, and I remebered a dance I saw at camp medley a couple summer's ago. It was to the song "in the light" by DCtalk. It's awesome. Then I remebered, that one summer I got in on video. It's kinda dark and a bit hard to see, but it's pretty cool so check it out!



No comments: