Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hilarious take 2.

Well tonight was Hilarious night take 2. Although it wasn't so hilarious after all because Whelton droped my camera on the road and put a huge dent/hole in it. So that's gonna suck to explain to my mother someday along the road lol. But before that happened, we put Kelsey and Whelton in a composter(not at the same time) and roled them down my front lawn lol. We were heading to Island View school hill, which is huge, but on our way the camera incident happend, and I got pissed so I didn't wanna use it anymore. But this was funny enough because Whelton is just so hilarious lol. I will put the video on as soon as I upload it so you can see for yourself. Ha some Man and woman with their child walked buy us and were like "Isn't there a dance or something you could go to?..It must be cheap night" lol but a dance isn't half as funnie as what we like to do in our spare time. anywho, im off
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

-alyson.lw

No comments: