Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Water.


Hmm, so today I was looking at my water bottle in english class, while I spaced out lol, and i started to think... have you ever wondered how water is clear, yet you can see it?

Also, on the topic of water..Hannah brought up the most randomest question, that probly know one in there right mind ever thought of lol. She asked, If H2O is hydrogen and oxygen and makes water, if you put hydrogen in a tap, when it came out (and reached the air), would it automaticly turn into water? ..lol like seriously, who asks that? ha but its a VERY good point. I wonder, that woul dbe cool to see through like, a see-through tap ha. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Vision is believing, then seeing; not seeing and then believing. Most people need to see in oder to believe, but if you don't believe, how are you sapose to ever see?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog Alyson. I like the question about the hydrogen-

see you tomorrow.