Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bouring.

I don't really have anything to say really. Like at all lol. That's why I haven't written anything in my blog since Monday. But I sapose I can talk a little about my day for a second or two. So, today was the commence of CF -aka- Christian Fellowship. It's pretty intence lol. Seems way better then religion, which I took last year. Mrs.Steeves is running it, and shes awesome! Not to mention It's Me and Cailin together and thats always a sweet time lol. We talked in and Mrs.Steeves is like, uhh... YOUR in christian fellowship?!..oh god now im scared. lol It was funnie, I think..or mean? lol im not sure. anywho, so CF was a goodtime. Then for lunch today I went with Karen n Marie-Helene. After lunch I had an insaine Chemistry test! It was rate hard and I didn't get a chance to study due to youth last night. But whatev.

Weekends tomorrow! Loving it. Like 20 of us are going to JJ's fer sup tomorrow so that should be fun! There's a dance also after but im not going. No clue what my plans are for the rest of the night but i'll find something. And Halloween-Town2 is on! Yay, deffinitly tapen that one lol. Then Saterday night im helpin out at Kid-Zone I think. Which will be an expereince, iv never done like, volunteer work of any sort before. So giving up my Saterday night for that may feel good. K well, im out for now.
Sorry this was more then a second or two lol.

-alyson.lw

No comments: