Saturday, October 14, 2006

Friday Night.

School week is finaly over! Thank God, im so tired and sick. Jeeze! Anyways, so tonight like 18 er 19 of us went to jj's (Jungel Jim's) for supper. It was really fun to all hang out together because we never ALL do at the same time, so that was a really good time. I enjoyed it lol, we got some hot pics, which I will put a few up when I d/l them onto my comp. Anyways, so after this , we all chilled uptown for a bit, then everyone but me and kelsey went to the dance (which I new was gonna be hurtin) me and kels stayed uptown and a bunch of old creepy men were trying to talk to us lol.. so after about 10 minits maby, everyone pealed from the dance (after paying 6$) and we all headed over lower to the bunkers party. There wasn't to many people there when we arrived, but after like 20 mins er show a shit load of people started showing up. I guess it was like the biggest party they'v had down there. (hbd-Brad!) I seen a bunch of people there who I haven't seen in a while, like Steeve! I love Steeve me and him are tight lol. It was fun but I was freezing and all the smoke n shit was gettin to me, so we pealed after a while. It was a fun night over-all though. Better then what I had planed lol.


Tomorrow is Saterday and im so excited! I am soo sleeping in. Then I have KZ tomrrow night which should be interesting. Anyways, im off to bed, night

-alyson.lw

No comments: