Wednesday, October 18, 2006

School Sucks!.

So, im a failure at life lol. Somehow I managed to loose 10% in chemistry in 3 days. I know how a 70 in chem, a 73 in history, a 80-something in french, a 75ish in english, and god only knows in math. Grade 11 oficialy sucks. Iv never had lower then a 80% over all, and right now im lucky to have a 73. Im actuly trying and everything but my teachers this year just seem to be agaisnt me. I have a history term paper of like 1500 words, a french speech, a 7 page analysis, and a 3 page analysis, plus studien for 5 midterms, all within the next week and a half. Oh jays, I can't take this.. Im going to go out of my damn mind. I have no time for anything! Im only 16 my whole life can't consist of just school work. Thats why I quit my job, to have some free time, not to have no time to do school work. Jeeze. I can't even go to youth caz I have to do all my analysis's and term paper. Hopefuly thing's get easier next semester, concidering my afternoons consist of Theatre Arts and Visual Art. But there both grade 12 classes, so there not gonna just be a walk in the park either. Just easier then chemistry and history.

Oh and I asked my chem teacher the answer to that H2O question today. He said it's possible but you need (heat) like a flame, mixed with a few more little gasses, and a machine that would turn hydrogen into water when it reached the air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We missed you at Youth Group- as I can see you were up to your eyeballs in Homework! Yeah that happens to the best of us. See you soon,

- Jonaathan

p.s. interesting about the hydroden into water thing