Monday, October 02, 2006

My Life

Oh how I love my life. Iv been watchin the videos from Saterday night, and there just so funny. I can't even believe how funny all that was! I can't wait till this weekend when we can continue our goodtimes around the west side of saint john when the sun goes down. Love it. If you've neer gotten out to do really stupid things that can get you in the least bit of trouble, you really should get on it lol. You'll have something to laugh about for a while after, well.. if you have it on video atleast lol.

Oh and apparently basketballs a no-go for me this year because I can't get into the nerologist until December and ball tryouts are like next week so there goes my life once again. Damnit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO BBALLL!..oh alyson..this is not good to hear..welll thats all i have to say to express my emotion.
kelsey