Thursday, October 26, 2006

I need a friggin drink!

I have 2 extra days off for my weekend, and somehow im still not happy. I am so damn stressed, which I mentioned in my previous post, but like, I just don't know what to do with my life. I have never been this stressed out in my whole entire life. My head is bangin and I just wanna rip my brain out! I can't even explain the things going through my mind these days. Im so frustrated with certain people, and school, and myself. Ahhh jayz. I really just need something to relax my life...

Im beginning to go nuts. How long has it been? 6 months!! Ahhhh, I can't even believe my life. I hate this, im happy, but inside im going nuts. I really don't know how much longer I can keep this up, sorry. But I just don't know. Im not strong enough. Im my own greatest weakness. My whole life is my weakness. Im a sin, im sitting here listening to christian music, stareing at my closet... and for those who don't know, you can probly guess what's in my closet. And it aint the beuggy man! I could be unstressed in about 10 minuts. Aw hell, I don't know whats come over me, but im seriously having a break-down. I hope to god I don't do it, I really do, but.. It's only 8:28 and the night is young. I need to get out of here.

Throw away everything i'v been fighting for, to gain back my sainity? What a shittie trade.

No comments: