Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My future, im growing up!

Well today all the grade 11's(and 12's) went to the New Brunswicker to a job faire type deal. There was a bunch of universities and colages from like maritimes, ontario,main, and otheres. I myself just went mostly for the universities in the fredericton, nova scotia and new foundland. Im really looking into pyschology and sociology. Perferably Bachelor of Arts in pyschology, it's more one on one with people, Bachelor of science in pyschology is like working in labs studyin animal brains and stuff figuring out how they work. I'd rather work with people caz that intrests me more, a lab would get bouring. My three favorite universities that I came across were STU, Mount Alison, and Memorial. Theres probly otheres out there that are good too, but at the moment, theres are the ones im lookin into. Im so excited! It's like shopping, but for universities!

Oh my future is so exciting!:).. im growing up! It seems like yesterday I was just a little girl going trick-or-treating with my daddy, or off to my first day of school. I even remeber pre-school perfectly. I'v always been a social kid, loved meeting new people, and being on my own. I'v never been one to stay home, I love going out and getting away from the family. Thats why UNBSJ wasn't even an option for me lol. I don't want to stay home, I want to go out and live on my own, fend for myself, make my own rules. I can't believe im looking into universities guys!! I feel so grown up, it's kinda sad actuly, but exciting. I love being a kid though, but growing up will give me lots of new opertunities i'v never had, and mabey someday my own kids:) Aw yay!






Aw heres me and my
mother, my first birthday!













Me enjoying some cake
at my third birthday lol.
Attractive I know?













Well this is me now..
What a transformation!


You grow up so fast,
and you don't begin to
realize how important
each moment you spend
really is, until those moments
surpass you, and your left
with just the pictures and memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

surpass means to do better than u expected...such as ur results surpassed ur expectations..u should have said these moments pass u by maybe?..i dunno