Sunday, November 05, 2006

Footprints in the sand.


I read this last night in the christian book store, more then once, it was like everywhere. I had heard of it before but not since i'v been a real christian so it never really apealled to me. But this time when I read it, I was really touched lol. I thought it was so cute and true. I had forgotten about it until tonight, as I was just sittin in my kitchen listening to the christian radio station, and they mentioned a band that use to be called "2 barefeet" and were named after footprints in the sand. And I was like oh hey that thing I remeber now. So I decided to put it on here, so those of you who have never read it, to do so. It is so true, and should relate to everyone.

God will walk with you hand in hand in your happiest days. But it's in your times of trouble, anguish and sorrow, that he will pick you up and carry you through them. If you trust in him, he will never leave you. Even though it may feel like he's not there, and you are alone, you are never alone.

No comments: