Tuesday, November 07, 2006

School; what a strange thing life is.

My chemistry midterm went better then planed today, but im still not sure of how I did. I would of liked to of gotten a 90 on it but I know that ain't happening. Simply a pass would be nice lol. I get it back tomorrow, along with my Math midterm. The mother of all stressers (math) im excited to get back. If I got a 90 of high 80 on that I will shit. And I have my last and final midterm tomorrow afternoon, Modern History! From what I hear it's brutal, but I just studied for an hour and a half, and Im only taking a break right now I plan on studien some more in a bit.

Oh school, how you spend 13 years of your life (if you don't fail), and then another what? 4-7, maby even more if your planning on being super rich. It's like, you spend the majority of your life that you are young and restless and sapose to be having fun, in school. And then you spend like 30 years working. Then when you finally have some time off and free to do what ever you want, your old and tired so you just spend it all doing nothing exciting. If you think about it, life is pretty shitty. It's a weird thing. Like, we were created to , go to school, work, rest, and die? Strange thing living is. Ofcourse there's some positive aspects to life, such as , family(for the most of us), friends, seeing the miraculous wonder's of the world, all that fun stuff. But it's just strange the reason's for as to why we are here.

No comments: