Saturday, November 11, 2006

Were kidding ourselves; so what do you want from me?

Another long weekend, how I love those. I got to sleep in until 12:30 today! It was awesome, I was so drained from midterms and shit this week, so it felt good to regain myself. Oh speaking of midterms, I got ANOTHER 76%, on my history midterm. So thats 3 76%'s so far out of 4. I still have my english one to get back, if I get a 76 im gonna shit lol. Thats just to werid. Not bad though, best marks i'v ever gotten on exams, I usualy fail atleast one, and get like 60's on the rest lol. Goodtimes school is this year.. well not really I just try a bit harder.

Anyways, so I'v decided I just don't care anymore..like at all. I just, don't. It's not worth it, or anything. My heads starting to get better, and when it finaly is 100% good to go, I can get back to my life again. It's been to damn long I tell ya. I'll get my marks up as much as I can now, before I go back to care-free alyson. How I miss her lol. Luckly next semester is going to be easy so I won't have to try much anyways. Im just tired of people telling me who I should be and what I should do. Im in control of my own life, and it's about time I stop listening to other people, and start living for myself. It's not about making other people happy, it's about making me happy. And clearly, im not that happy. Or I wouldn't be writing this.

-alyson.lw





No comments: