Thursday, November 09, 2006

Are you doin her?

K, so yesterday, a bunch of woman kept coming to the class door for Mr.Sheppard. And jon's like, your tappin that aren't ya mr.shep? lol, So funniest thing happened today in chemistry class! Jon: Oh my old womans here, i'll brb!.. Mr.Shep: ARE YOU DOIN HER?!?! aah oh my god, the whole class started clapping lol. Gotta love cool teachers ha.

So yeah I just thought that was funny, I don't really have anything else to say. My life gets more bouring as the days pass by. I find myself having less and less thoughts, arguments, concerns, and cares. Maby thats a good thing, less concerns means less stress. Which I can totaly use right now. Anyways I have to get back to watching the OC! Loving it.


Update November 13th**

K so on friday , Mr.Shep goes, If your going to a party, Hydrogen is who you want to go with, HE'LL DO ANYTHING!!!

haha oh my, Mr.Shep is hilarious, goodtimes with his sexual jokes ha. Love em.

No comments: