Monday, November 06, 2006

Life is changing, people are fadeing.

Well, I don't have a whole lot to say. I had my english midterm today, it was rough and super long. It took me 2 periods and half my lunch hour to finsih it. I think I did well on it, I hope so anyways. I took like an attack in the middle of it because I was so hot and stressed out. But it's all good. Only 2 more left. I got my french midterm back today! aha, 76%...how sinful. But my goal was 70 so I suceeded my expectations lol. For not lookin at a book once I'd say that's pretty good. An 80 would have been nice but whatev it's only french. I have chemistry tomorrow though, blah! That should be fun...lol not. I hope I get an 80 on it though, that would be friggin nice.

Anyways, a bit off topic of school. But today was a strange day. It was like, a huge look back on the past, day. Someone brought up an old friend recently, so on the way to school (my 40 minute bus ride), I couldn't help but think of this person. A very good friend of mine from middle school, who I have barley spoken to or seen in years. I just can't help but think of how young and childish we all use to be, when I remeber the goodtimes we'v had. I remember most of them as if it were yesterday. When we didn't care about our appearance, or actions, and could care less what other people thought. A group of girls that were inseperable, when we called eachothers parents mom & dad, and their house our second home. Now look at us, we all barley even speak.

It's funny how people change like the weather, and fade away like seasons. Growing up you think you have all this time, you think nothing will ever change as long as you get it right the first time. It's as if, as long as everything is perfect now, nothing could tare that down in the future. But what people don't realize, especaily kids, is that.. nothing ever stays the same. Everything that has life will change. Like the color of leaves in autum, to a caterpiller into a butterfly.

But there are always some people that will remain in your life for a long time, you just needed to try a little extra harder with those people. You put more effort into making sure, although things did change, they wont fade. You can't stop change, but you can stop things from fadeing, for a while atleast.

Anyways, im not really sure the point to this, theres never really a point to anything I write. I can't explain half the thoughs and feelings I get. Thats why I write them down. I must try and get some last minute studien in, concidering I have yet to open my book and it's 10:45. (I excell in procrastination).lol if that's a word. Anyways, night.

1 comment:

Karen said...

though we may change, things may change, situations may change, Jesus our Rock our Foundation never fades, never moves, never changes, he is the same! i dont know aobut you but i say praise Jesus for that one!