Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Midterms, woot!

Oh baby! I got my math midterm mark back today. My goal going into it was a 90, and coming out of it, I actuly got a 90! I am so beyond pumped. Im sorry to be all like, I got a 90! But if you know me at all, you may know that I sucked at math my whole life, and have just recently became good at it!So im just really happy that I actuly have goals in school now, because I never have before, caz I sucked at everything. I also got my Chem midterm mark back today. Oh jayys..lol. Um, im not 100% sure but I think my goal going into it was like, atleast passing, but I would have liked to get an 80? Maby it might have been a 70. Anywho, this wasn't so great lol, I only got a 76% on it. But it's better then a pass, lol by 16%, so i'll take it. And I had my history midterm today, which wasn't as bad as I had planed. Actuly I think it went fairely well. It would be nice to get like an 80 on it, considering I figured I was going to fail it. So I duno.

Anywho, Mom and I are headin out to Pizza Hut for some spaghetti for supper!:) Then im not sure but I may peal to youth group after. Okay, peace out.

No comments: