Thursday, November 16, 2006

Life stuff.

hello, to anyone who still reads this. Anyways, life has been pretty good lately! Loving it once again. I feel more back to myself now, which is good. And, i just like to mention how much I love rap! lol, I'v taken a lil time away from listening to alot of it and replaced it with christian stuff, but I decided that I missed rap to much lol. It's just like, wow it makes me feel so pumped up and happy. I love it. Plus I also love the song Kidding Ourselves, by Stabilo. Such a good song. Music is important to me. It's how people express themselves. For me, it's how I escape myself. Loud music is a way for me to just, forget about everything, and just focus on the beat of a song.

So enough about that. Report cards today? Blah, who ever invented those suck lol. Im doin alright, ofcourse to my parents, not good enough. It's funny because now that the marks are in, and my lowest mark is a 76, I really find myself not caring about school once again. Until exams again atleast.

Anyways, so since iv kinda, not givin up, but slacked back on the whole hi-ho christian thing, my heads gotten so bad again. Like, back to the first few months it happened. I thought I was finaly starting to get better, aparently god's a little upset with me. That totaly sucks because I haven't been able to consentrate what so ever in school the past few days, and all I want to do is sleep. I constintly feel like I am getting wacked in the back of the head with a baseball bat. It's a very shitty feeling. But what ever I can't please everybody, so I mines well please myself first. And thats just being me, not changing who I am for god to approve of me. I thought he was sapose to love us for who we are? ...anyways, im watching ER and I don't feel so hot so im out. Peace.

No comments: