Monday, November 26, 2007

Paper has more patience than people.

Do you ever wonder why people just don't listen? When do people actuly know that enough is enough. You can warn a person with flashing lights and a fog horn not to further continue something, yet still, the proceed with caution. But maby this time caution isn't enough. Maby this time you should just stop completly and turn away. Just to be safe. Better safe then sorry they always say. Well, im beginning to think that is true. Because iv been stayin on the safe side of things, and the minute you try and cross that side, you end up sorry with no going back.

Someday soon I am going to turn around and walk away.. and im not going to look back once. I am going to walk away right out of your life, out of everyones life. I am not going to have the chance to think twice about it either. I will get my plane ticket and my bags and I will never see you again. If this is going nowhere fast, and im going somewhere soon.. then we minse well just quit now while were ahead. This was the peice taken out of the bottom to make the rest fall.

Someday sorry isn't going to matter. Someday friendship isn't going to matter. Someday all of this isn't going to matter. Someday , real soon.


This came to me last night while I was lying in bed trying to sleep but I just couldn't.


why do you pretend that your okay
when your not
why do you laugh and fake a smile
just to please the crowd
why do you try to stand up tall
when your falling apart
why do you run and try to hide
when your not that hard to find



This time im not gonna let it hurt this bad. This time it's all going to be okay.

2 comments:

www.eshanisecret.com said...

u r great!!!

Anonymous said...

Great work.