Saturday, November 17, 2007

oh life. :)

So, aparently this blog is getting alot of attention lately? But not because I want the attention, its because someone else does. Which we all already knew anyways, so really its no surprize. But I wouldn't want no police at my door, I can't afford anymore of that shit so your famous attention seakin post will sadly be deleted. Sorry. And im not "making" anyone hate you. A person can't force someone to dislike someone, thats impossible. In the end, the person makes the final discision. But anywho, enough about you.

So... school, reportcards..hmm. I got a 92 in bio which wasn't too bad i sapose, 92 in coop which also aint to bad, 86 in art.. and we will not speak of my math mark lol. But i still have an 80.25 average anyways so what ev. Except my parents claim to be taking my computer away from me. Magine the day that ever happens? lol its actuly sapose to already be gone.. haha yeah right. My parents are funny people im tellin ya. In other news mr.maxwell shit his pants at me and threw my books on the floor , lol it was quite the scene, thought he was gonna hit me. But other then that, Life is just great. Havent figured out the whole school situation yet, or my attitude problem..lol but other then that.. life is just lovely.

No comments: